Juicy turkey burgers are made even more tasty with the addition of mango chutney. It takes a boring turkey burger and turns it into something out-of-this-world amazing! A little sweet, a little spicy and totally delicious!
These burgers cook up in under 20 minutes for a weeknight dinner that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face!
One of the great things about this burger is that you only need a few ingredients to create a total flavor bomb!
- Ground turkey
- Mango Ginger Chutney
- Green Onions
- Lime Zest
How to make it
Making a great burger doesn't get easier than this!
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form the burger patties and let them chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. This will allow the burgers to firm up and make them easier to handle.
- Grill the burgers for 8 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Check the internal temperature. They are done when it reaches 165°F.
How to serve
Serve the burgers on buns with lettuce, a little extra mango chutney and goat cheese for the perfect turkey burger experience!
How to store
If you've got leftovers, store them covered in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can also freeze the burgers for up to 6 months.
More mango chutney recipes
- tuna salad
- mango ginger chutney
- curried chicken salad with mango chutney
- salmon with mango chutney glaze
Turkey Burger with Mango Chutney
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Mix ingredients: Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl and use your hands to mix until well incorporated. Shape into 4 patties, put them on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cook: Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Spray cooking oil onto the pan and place the patties in the pan. Cook 8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F using a digital food thermometer.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.