Green Chili Corn Casserole is slightly sweet and so creamy loaded with corn, cream cheese and green chilis. This is the perfect holiday side dish that can be ready to pop in the oven in less than 10 minutes!
You'll love the savory sweet flavors of this green chili corn casserole. It's the perfect holiday side-dish!
It's creamy and sweet, with that little hint of green chili in the background. Put it together in no time, and it doesn't take up much room in the oven on turkey day!
- sweet canned corn
- diced green chilis
- cream cheese
- salt, pepper and dried parsley
How to make green chili corn casserole
Melt the butter, cream cheese and milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat and stir until smooth.
Add the corn, green chili, parsley and salt. Stir to combine everything.
Pour into an 8" x 8" baking dish, sprinkle the top with more parsley and bake at 300°F for 30 minutes.
That's all there is to it folks, it's really that simple.
Store any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 4 days. This casserole can be reheated in the microwave or in the oven at 350°F until heated through.
Other easy side dish recipes
Green Chili Corn Casserole
- 4 tablespoons butter (salted or unsalted)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 (15 oz.) cans sweet corn (drained)
- 1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilis
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter, cream cheese and milk over medium heat. Stir until smooth and add the corn, green chilis, parsley and salt.
- Stir to combine and pour the mixture into an 8" x 8" baking dish. Sprinkle with more parsley and bake for 30 minutes.