Prepare to conquer taco night with the ultimate game-changer - this foolproof Instant Pot Chicken Tacos recipe!
Tender, juicy chicken infused with a delightful blend of spices and seasonings, all cooked to perfection in the magical confines of your Instant Pot.
Whether you're a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe guarantees mouthwatering results every single time.
Say goodbye to long hours spent slaving over a stove, and say hello to a hassle-free taco experience that will undoubtedly become a household favorite.
Bursting with flavor and incredibly simple to make, this recipe will have your taste buds singing with joy.
Get ready to impress your friends and family with the easiest and best Instant Pot Chicken Tacos they've ever had the pleasure of devouring!
These easy chicken tacos are filled with our Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe. Juicy, tender shredded chicken that's been cooked in the pressure cooker with fire-roasted tomatoes, fresh lime, chipotle peppers, and seasonings.
This tender flavorful chicken is perfect for serving on freshly made sourdough tortillas. Load these tacos up with fresh jalapeños, sliced radishes, creamy avocado, lime juice, and cilantro for a light, fresh version that's sure to please your tastebuds.
And don't forget a sprinkle of queso fresco cheese to top it all off!
You can also serve them "street taco" style by topping the chicken with chopped onion and lots of fresh cilantro.
Or, just stick to old-school toppings like shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato. And don't forget to whip up the best, restaurant-style guacamole or creamy chipotle sauce for a flavor explosion!
Place the ingredients for the Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken into the Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place making sure the vent is in the SEALED position.
Press the MANUAL button and set the timer for 15 minutes. Once the time is up, release the pressure and use two forks to shred the chicken.
All that's left to do is assemble your tacos!
Serve these chicken tacos alongside Instant Pot black bean soup or even a black bean burrito bowl with creamy chipotle sauce for a satisfying meal.
More easy chicken recipes
- White Chicken Chili Verde
- Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into large pieces)
- 1 (15 oz.) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- juice on 1 lime
- 12 tortillas (or taco shells)
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 2 fresh jalapeños (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup queso fresco cheese
- fresh cilantro
- lime juice
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Meat
- Place the ingredients inside the Instant Pot. Lock the lid into place and press the MANUAL button. Adjust the timer to 15 minutes at HIGH pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, release the pressure. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and use two forks to shred the chicken. Moisten the meat with remaining liquid at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Serve the chicken warm in taco shells or tortillas with desired toppings.
did you make this recipe?